This site is currently being updated for Winter Orientation.
Upper Year Students! We Need Your Help at AC Day 1!
Here at Algonquin College, we are getting ready to welcome new students during AC Day 1 (as part of Orientation) on Tuesday, January 16, and we need your help! We are looking for volunteers to support us in a variety of areas: set up, greeters, way finding, welcome and information tables, and much more.
So, why should you volunteer with the AC Hub for AC Day 1? Here are just a few reasons:
- Represent Algonquin College
- Meet new people
- Make new students feel welcome (remember how you felt on your first day?)
- Take part in a recognized Co-Curricular Record activity
- Complimentary volunteer T-shirt
Please note, all students who volunteer for AC Day 1 are required to attend a mandatory one-hour training session. (Choose the training date that best suits your schedule.)
- Wednesday, January 10, 11am-12pm, in the AC Hub (2nd floor, Student Commons)
- Monday, January 15, 3pm-4pm, in the AC Hub (2nd floor, Student Commons)
Registration will open soon!
Have questions? Contact email@example.com.